Wednesday, May 24, 2006

An Evening to Remember

Went to see DaVinci Code last night with my Bro and decided (mistakenly) to have a KFC beforehand. Personally I'd rather eat my own arm but as that was unavailable it was junk food central straight ahead.

The squinting and stereotypically greasy bloke behind the counter took 20mins to get to us and then 25min to assemble the order (which actually didn't taste too bad although the Colonel took his revenge this morning) and they call it Fast Food? Brings new meaning to the term you pay peanuts, you get monkeys! Although I'm sure I wasn't the only customer to want to give him a brain transplant there and then!

As for DaVinci Code, let's just say a Danielle Steel novel is a better read and a conversion thereof into a mini-series is more exciting than this film - although, Paul Bettany was excellent as Silas I still managed to have a kip. Twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment and don't forget to tell your friends about The Actress Outside!