Monday, October 27, 2008

No Oscar This Time...

So it's been a while since I wrote and now I'm back with more rants and news more of that later!

But first, how was the film? It was great fun to do and fantastic to play a character over a few months, I met lots of lovely people and was well looked after by the company. Unfortunately though it sank without trace after the premier, which leads me to think that it was more for promotion internally than commercial success! And indeed it was. I thought this before I did it but hoped it might lead to something...

...still, like my Murphy's I'm not bitter! I learnt lots and my work has moved on leaps and bounds because of it. Still it made me remember that I LOVE my job!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment and don't forget to tell your friends about The Actress Outside!