Wednesday, August 04, 2010

AND SPEAKING OF CORRIE..

...the ashes of the Corrie cat (in the credits), Frisky, sold recently for £844.

Proving once again how people will buy any old crap if it's been on a soap. I mean seriously, what do you do with them once you've got them home?

And let's take a moment to think about Frisky's owners who sold the ashes... don't you think that's a little exploitative? When my cats die I wouldn't part with the ashes as they are a much beloved pet.

What's next? One of Jack Duckworth's pigeon breasts? Or a genuine slug from one of Roy's Rolls?

Get a grip people!

2 comments:

  1. Was really enjoying these. Hope you haven't stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Taw, sorry for the delay but I'm rubbish at being consistent! Will make more of an effort and I'm really chuffed (as we say up north) that you've been enjoying my posts, please add me as a follower and become an "Outsider" too! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment and don't forget to tell your friends about The Actress Outside!