Tuesday, August 03, 2010

THE CURTAIN COMES DOWN...


The curtain has come down on the challenging piece of theatre I've been doing for the past 6 weeks. I've enjoyed it immensely and we've had some excellent reviews too. Being up on stage again after such a long absence was an exhilarating experience and one that I'm keen to repeat as soon as possible.

I'm now looking for a more mainstream piece of theatre to sink my teeth into, to dream of as I polish up my latest audition piece for my new acting class tomorrow. I feel very confident about what the future holds, especially as I know that I really want to do this again! No more hiding in my little village waiting for the phone to ring and for it to be the smiling agent! No this actress outside London is going to get her butt into gear and get some work sorted out. I now know again that I have a talent, I just need to find a way to share it with the world!

Watch this space, or even this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment and don't forget to tell your friends about The Actress Outside!