Friday, June 25, 2010

WHISPERING DOES NOT A GREAT ACTOR MAKE!

So I loved the Twilght books so much that I read the saga four times last year. But these films.....

With the release of Eclipse - the third film (which to be fair I haven't seen and probably won't) reminds me to discuss the dire acting, drippy scripts and generally awful casting!

This story is a great story full of passion and strength and it makes me mad to see these young actors (exception Taylor Lautner) talking breathily in the direction that great acting means dropping your voice and whispering to each other! It's about as passionate as a rice pudding. They seriously have as much talent as the man who chops wood on Britian's Got Talent. Despite the obscene amount of money spent on these films: sets, costume, special effects: they are such a disappointment and I can't believe the numbers of young girls that camped out for 4 days to stand outside the premier of Eclipse in USA. What's that all about?

If you watch the films you'll see what I mean.

That is if you can keep your eyes open long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment and don't forget to tell your friends about The Actress Outside!